1. Principal as Chairman.
2. All the Heads of Department in the college as Members.
3. Four teachers of the college representing different categories of teaching staff by rotation on the basis of seniority of service in the college.
4. Four experts from outside the college representing such spheres as Industry, Commerce, Law, Education, Medicine, Engineering etc., to be nominated by the Governing Body of the college.
5. Three nominees of the University.
6. A faculty member (Member Secretary) nominated by the principal.
Date of conduct of academic council meetings: